"8" is Enough team games are normally held the third Friday of every month at 7:00 pm.
The games are 'pot-luck' and players are encouraged to bring food items. Dinner is at 6:30.
These rules apply:
- A players are those with over 1,500 masterpoints and contribute 3 'team points'.
- B players are those with between 750 and 1,500 masterpoints and count as 2 team points.
- C players are those with fewer than 750 masterpoints and count as 1 team point.
- The total team points cannot exceed eight. For example, a team of four B players, or two A and two C players would be allowed, but a team of three A players and one C player would not.
For partnerships and help with forming teams, contact Tom or Linda Martinsen at
- home phone 713-668-0526
- Tom's Cell 713-398-4971
- Linda's Cell 713-398-4907
Pre-registration is suggested, but not required. To register, call the studio at 713-777-0333 or call Tom or Linda.
Come on out and join in the fun!