About the Houston Bridge Studio
We are a full service Bridge Studio with
- a full game schedule, both open and I/N,
- pre-made hands in all pair games,
- BridgePad™ electronic scoring devices used in all pair games,
- end of the game results,
- hand records with hand analyses,
- hand records posted on-line,
- bidding boxes,
- highly qualified directors,
- results posted on-line,
- partnership help,
- a bright, clean, cool, pleasant playing environment,
- regular classes, and
- occasional special events.
Please come visit us! We’ll do everything we can to make your bridge experience an enjoyable one!
The Houston Bridge Studio is co-owned by Sue Williams and Terry Currie.†
The Houston Bridge Studio came into existence in March of 2007 when ownership of the studio changed from Wayne Oden and the name was changed from the Bridge and Games Studio.
This club in one form or another has been in existence since before 1970.†It has been†Houstonís premier duplicate bridge venue for most of that time.